LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This comming weekend is Labor Day weekend. Does anyone know of anything cool going on? Should we maybe have a BBQ?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
sxty8goats said:
This comming weekend is Labor Day weekend. Does anyone know of anything cool going on? Should we maybe have a BBQ?
here is how we are planning our lovely holiday.......

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dbluegoat said:
here is how we are planning our lovely holiday.......
I started watching that one this morning. My Parents are in Orlando. Chuck missed them by 1 mile. That as you know is an inch in Hurricane terms. In the 8 years I lived in West Palm I had none. Well maybe one but it was a dud. The first season the rental units move down there, BaM!

Good luck Dblue.

·
Registered
980 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DevilYellow said:
Nothing going on during the weekend, Monday night after working on the car I'll be available.

No real plans other than that
there is a pretty good chance of me showing up at SI monday night.... eariler if you need a hand.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
980 Posts
sxty8goats said:
Is that aimed at Titusville or Augastine?
I just know where it is NOT aimed at!!!!

I restocked my canned food and water after Charlie and bought some PlyLox. I plan to get some plywood on Thursday... Just in case...

_DM

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
yeah cool whatever you guys wanna do, I havn't made plans this weekend.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
I was thinking of doing the Pontiacs in Pontiac cruise on Saturday, then a day with family in town from St Louis on Sunday, but Monday works for me :)

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DY, Are you working on Monday? If not, maybe we can get the car done in the morning and have a BBQ at Frasers or my house in the after noon?

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I'm up for something.

Friday = Wheaton (weather permitting). THe season is winding downand we won't be here the week following so she is allowing me the "final hurrah's" :D

Saturday = during the day I plan on replacing a water pump on my Monte and evening, Lombard (Same as above)

Sunday = She has a bridal shower, at that time, I gotta go up to Kenosha to check in on my Mother's critters.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lombard works,

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
sxty8goats said:
DY, Are you working on Monday? If not, maybe we can get the car done in the morning and have a BBQ at Frasers or my house in the after noon?
Just working on the car. I'll be done in the afternoon. I already have some help so it wont take long at all. The reason why it wont be done until later on in the day is because I'm going to spend a little bit cleaning it too.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Monday looks like rain. :(

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:evil laugh:

Sorry but I'm laughing.. Why do I hear a thunder clap every time I laugh that way?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts