LS1GTO Forums banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
I would like to get on the list to borrow this please. Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full
Email sent

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yea it takes less than 5 minutes to clone a BCM and I don't mind doing it. Even if someone wants a backup copy of their BCMs file no problem. No charge just pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
Cloned 3 bcms and 2 pims

Thanks for providing this.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
I have an extra BCM, ECM Cluster and Radio, I would like to clone my BCM but remind me what / where the PIM is?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I have an extra BCM, ECM Cluster and Radio, I would like to clone my BCM but remind me what / where the PIM is?
Driver side under dash fuse panel, directly above the relays, with one Phillips screw closest to steering column mounting it.

·
Administrator
9,486 Posts
Not sure it matters at this point, but if you check their profiles 06Phantom has logged onto the forum as recently as this month, while Beerman hasn't been around for about a year.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
The cloner tool was damaged a while back and I haven't gotten around to replacing it. Until then, I am still able to clone '04-'06 BCM's and '05-'06 PIM's, I'll just need you to send me the modules. I still have my 2006 and enjoy helping out the GTO community, just don't come to the forum as often as I used to.

BTW, are there any other electronics issues anyone has seen pop up that might be an issue to fix down the road?

·
1 of 262
10,335 Posts
The cloner tool was damaged a while back and I haven't gotten around to replacing it. Until then, I am still able to clone '04-'06 BCM's and '05-'06 PIM's, I'll just need you to send me the modules. I still have my 2006 and enjoy helping out the GTO community, just don't come to the forum as often as I used to.

BTW, are there any other electronics issues anyone has seen pop up that might be an issue to fix down the road?
That's great Eric. Thank you for posting.

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts

If and when you get the loaner clone tool repaired. I'd like to borrow it again. I have two more bcm's that I'd like to clone.

Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
42 Posts
If and when you get the loaner clone tool repaired. I'd like to borrow it again. I have two more bcm's that I'd like to clone.

Thanks, Tom
question for you, are you cloning used BCM's or new ones? just curious if it was possible to clone a used 2004 BCM to my current 2004 BCM to try and save a few dollars.

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
question for you, are you cloning used BCM's or new ones? just curious if it was possible to clone a used 2004 BCM to my current 2004 BCM to try and save a few dollars.
yes, cloning used bcm's & pim's to my cars

101 - 120 of 133 Posts