LS1GTO Forums banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
The cloner tool was damaged a while back and I haven't gotten around to replacing it. Until then, I am still able to clone '04-'06 BCM's and '05-'06 PIM's, I'll just need you to send me the modules. I still have my 2006 and enjoy helping out the GTO community, just don't come to the forum as often as I used to.
Is there a good way to reach you for this service, or just PM'ing on the forum best? It is something I'd like to take advantage of when I put my car down for the winter. If it's private contact info feel free to send via PM. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Is there a good way to reach you for this service, or just PM'ing on the forum best? It is something I'd like to take advantage of when I put my car down for the winter. If it's private contact info feel free to send via PM. Thank you in advance.
A private message or email through the forum will work.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Went to the dealership and had them do a key code lookup. It returned most all the numbers except for the IMMO number (BCM security code) which is the one I really need of course. I hate this car already.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did you see this thread: https://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=840771
GTO44 found a company that may be able to help you.
I had not, thanks for the notice. Pretty sure my bcm is good because the keys function just fine (lock, unlock doors, trunk release, and they turn the starter over.) Pretty sure the bcm and keys are the originals, but I have a donor PIM and pcm from eBay. Trying to link the the together with the tech 2 but I don't have the security code (IMMO) to the bcm.

·
Need To Drive More
1,475 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
bump for buds

121 - 133 of 133 Posts