LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CEO Afros Across America(AAA)
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody going tomorrow?

im actually a packers fan, but dont mind the bears (or any good defensive football for that matter). some friends and i will be there by 8:30am tailgating until the game then watching the bears kick the bills around.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
henry, the bears suck man...

·
LS1/GTONAA License plate #20
490 Posts
ShaneD_06GTO said:

But we shut you guys out. On your home field. :ftw:

·
Under Construction
731 Posts
unsigned said:
But we shut you guys out. On your home field. :ftw:
LOL

·
Let's roll...
1,036 Posts
The Bears at this point would have to be considered one of the best teams in football. Replace the name "Chicago Bears" with a more "popular" name and they would be considered THE BEST.

If they continue to get offensive production, they will be tough down the road!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Here they come,the Packers fans know theyre gonna suck for the next 10 years so they jump on the Bears bandwagon.J/K guys,my best friend is a huge Packer fan and we give him sh!t all the time. Have fun at the game.GO BEARS.

·
LS1/GTONAA License plate #20
490 Posts
ShaneD_06GTO said:

What were you saying again? Hmmmmm? :ftw:

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts

·
CEO Afros Across America(AAA)
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had a great time, and 40-7....wow.

you guys can say all you want but im no bandwagon fan here...born in wisconsin, so i will always be a cheesehead. damn was it warm at the game, i definetly got some sunburn.

you can also talk all the trash you want about the bears beating the packers, but during the Favre era who has more wins, bears or packers?

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
You gotta give the Bears respect. They earned it. Winning their division should be no problem.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Having to live in Stupidity Central (I.E. Green Bay and graduating high school as a Green Bay alumni), I wish I could be living up there again now! I could talk the talk when I lived up there because we OWNED the puckers! The last 10 years or so have been very stressful when I go up there! :D

·
Registered
949 Posts
They have a good chance to go undefeated.That 3 game stretch where theyre on the road in NY for 2 and then travel to NE will be the biggest test.I think one of the NFC North teams will pull off an upset and catch the bears offguard.Super Bowl and then NBA Finals when the Bulls start.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
rynesgto said:
They have a good chance to go undefeated.That 3 game stretch where theyre on the road in NY for 2 and then travel to NE will be the biggest test.I think one of the NFC North teams will pull off an upset and catch the bears offguard.Super Bowl and then NBA Finals when the Bulls start.
I'm a Patriots fan and I'm not sure they will take the Bears this year. The Pats have been kind of sloppy lately. They are getting a bit better but the first few games were ugly. It will take a few more pratices before they are ready for the Bears.

·
Registered
949 Posts
sxty8goats said:
I'm a Patriots fan and I'm not sure they will take the Bears this year. The Pats have been kind of sloppy lately. They are getting a bit better but the first few games were ugly. It will take a few more pratices before they are ready for the Bears.

Yeah but that will be the Bears 3rd road game in a row.Plus,you can never count out Belickeck?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts