LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of the GTO vs Mustang GT and and the 350z threads I figured that I post the first Viper and Ford GT kills.

MMOB We were all lined up at the same light. It goes green and we're off I had the Viper by 2 cars off the line and was head to head with GT till the top of 1st and started to pull on him in 2nd. By the middle of second I had about 1/2 car on the GT and shut it down at 45mph.

Here's a post form the 350z thread:
"A dig race would be really easy to believe, I'll never deny a well driven Z can beat a 6.0 GTO from a dig. But this race happened from 75mph. At most the GTO had to shift once?? Not much chance for driver error there. A bolt-on Z pulling on an LS2 at 70mph is harder to believe.

Luke"

·
got rice?
480 Posts
What mods do you have?

·
got rice?
480 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
it wasnt him... he was posting what the 350z guy said.

:)
"Doh" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I turned off the rev limiter. Now I hold in the clutch and floor it till the tach wraps aroun back to 0 and the pop the clutch. Trust me they won't know what hit them.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Rays05GTO said:
Trust me they won't know what hit them.
That would be engine parts...

·
Registered
559 Posts
A 350z does not have enough torque to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
rumbleinthejungle said:
I'm rather confused. did this really happen or no?:confused:

I believe this is a parode thread in response to all of the jackass 350 Z owners on their forum :burnout:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I get the feeling that some of you might not believe my story. It's true I tells yeh it true. Ok.......I took my air filter out too. Surely you guys must know someone who has a friend that also beat up on a Ford GT or a Viper in near stock GTO. C'mon guys those cars are pigs, they are geared wrong and have crappy drivers. We all know that the GTO will be in the 10's with just an CAI, exhaust and tune.

WHERE'S MY SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!! :patriot:

·
Da Raiders
716 Posts
Rays05GTO said:
I get the feeling that some of you might not believe my story. It's true I tells yeh it true. Ok.......I took my air filter out too. Surely you guys must know someone who has a friend that also beat up on a Ford GT or a Viper in near stock GTO. C'mon guys those cars are pigs, they are geared wrong and have crappy drivers. We all know that the GTO will be in the 10's with just an CAI, exhaust and tune.

:barf: ............................:nuts:

·
2 Wheels to Drag, 4 to Drift
234 Posts
Ok, first: :bs:

Second a Mustang GT is NOT a Ford GT

Third was the Viper even trying to race?

ok now back to what's Important... :drink: :drink: :drink:

Oh, and fourth, what were you doing posting a GTO kill on a 350z forum?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok I didn't think this was going to be taken serious at all. I did not post on the 350z forum I cut and pasted a post that was made on thier forum that I thought was ridiculous. So I made up a ridiculous story assuming that it would be easily picked up as sarcastic. I guess it did translate very well or maybe it's not as funny as first thought.

C'mon guys I "raced" them to 45 mph in second...

·
Love my Robyn
278 Posts
Rays05GTO said:

I salute you:patriot: I drove a 04' Viper srt10 and to me it wasn't as fast from a dig as I thought it was going to be.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
In the two other threads that I was reading on the kill part of this site they link to a Mustang site and the other links to a 350Z site. The forums that our threads link to the guys on those sites seem to think that Stock vs Stock a 05+ GT on the Mustang site and the 350z on the 350z site are capable of taking a stock LS2 GTO no problem. Myself, along with other thought that it was a little optimistic to believe such stuff. So I thought that since they can beat us no problem even though they are down 100hp that we should be able to take down cars that we’re down a 100hp to as well. That’s why I started this thread. It was a joke and I’m sorry……………………..Has anyone seen my stapler?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts