LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Behlmann Pontiac/GMC in St. Louis, MO at the Hwy. 270/McDonnell Blvd. intersection has TWENTY THREE GTO's in stock!

My wife and I test drove a "slate blue" (sorry for the quotes, the window sticker had no specific color name) 6 speed on Wednesday afternoon.
The car we drove was one of their more "recent arrivals" and the salesman said it had been there a month and a half!?!?!?! :eek2:
They've been sitting on their assortment for a LONG time....some of the window stickers are even fading/peeling up.

The salesman we had was VERY nice and from what we gather, these guys are dealing, folks.

Anyone needing a GTO fix, it would behoove you to make tracks over there.

I don't have a 6 speed or automatic total on hand but there were plenty of both.

Hope this helps someone out. :)

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Barbado's blue.

This is where I bought mine from. Mine and a Phantom Black one were the only two GTO's they had at that time back in January when I picked mine up.

They do have a website www.behlmann.com

·
jwalther
33 Posts
They've got 32 listed on their website. They should be giving them away. . .

Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jwalther said:
They've got 32 listed on their website. They should be giving them away. . .

Jeff
The salesman we dealt with was FANTASTIC.
Can't remember his name, though. Darn.

32? Wow.
That place is so huge, they may have had another "stash" of them elsewhere and we didn't even see it.
There were about 20 on the front lot and at least a half dozen just outside the service bay area.

You're not kidding.....they have to be sweating bullets about having such a stockpile of '04s when the '05 is breathing down their neck..... :eek2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've seen dealers listing Barbados Blue as Polo Green on their websites. I guess in the right light it does sorta look green :rolleyes:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Dens71TA said:
I've seen dealers listing Barbados Blue as Polo Green on their websites. I guess in the right light it does sorta look green :rolleyes:

For the 2004 Grand Prix, Polo Green is paint code #47. For the 2004 GTO, Barbados Blue is also paint code #47. That is why the inventory systems get confussed.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mayse Auto group is were I bought mine. There lot is huge. They had 10 at the time is was there. I think they have a silver m6 and a black a4

1 - 9 of 9 Posts