LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,327 Posts
Got mine from Tbyrne, works great and was pretty easy to put in.

·
Upstairs in the basement
396 Posts
I got mine from www.pfyc.com. It doesn't really matter who you get it from, they all do the same thing and perform the same way. Its not like you are comparing 5 sets of headers. They should all be about the same price as well. I know I paid like $15 plus shipping for mine, so look at the price I guess more than anything. :)

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
A FREE ONE. I live in maryland and if you want to arrange to, I will give you mine.I bought HP tuners and programmed mine out so I don't need the one I bought. I work all over the southern maryland,northern va area. Anthony

·
Registered
121 Posts
The question is kind of silly when you know what it does.

It just disconnects the power to the CAGS solenoid and puts a resistor in its place so the ECM sees the correct load (the resistor simulates the resistance of the coil of the solenoid) and doesn't throw a code.

It's like asking who has the best resistor.

Just get the cheapest one you can find, I'd suggest the free one mentioned above. :)

·
Blue Thunder
821 Posts
Or you can do what I did and just buy a resistor, stick it in there and wrap it in electricle tape. Basically all you need to spend is like $1.00 for a pack and your all set :) I used like a 3.2k if I can remember right.

-Brian

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bone... verry interested. I'm in Winchester- lemmie know if you're ever around here or maybe I can paypal you some $$ and you can drop it in the mail to me.

Thanks!!
-Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts