LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i would like to thank DevilYellow for allowing us to have such a great site. Without this site most of us would be without a clue as to where our cars are.

Secondly i woul dlike to thank Ertl for making it possible for me to win this model of the '04 GTO. I will put this model up for display in my house.

Chuck

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Todd also. Sorry i had left you out of the origional post.

·
Registered
97 Posts
5point7 said:
I KNOW this thread is old as hell, but this site has trully blossomed into something great.

Thanks agian guys! KEEP up the good work!
I'd like to ditto that :hail: This is a fine site!

·
05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,352 Posts
I was supposed to go to bed an hour ago. NOW I will be crabby at work
Yeah, me too...I can't stop...I think I have a problem...maybe if I stick around you guys will have an intervention for me :p

·
Best Car Under $45k Period.
1,401 Posts
Snafu said:
Yeah, me too...I can't stop...I think I have a problem...maybe if I stick around you guys will have an intervention for me :p
Sit down Snafu... we need to have a talk. Myself, your family, friends.. we feel you have been spending too much, NO NO... don't cut me off! We feel you have been spending too much time on that LS1GTO site.

Snafu, you are in denial... that's normal. Now, we are all here to help you get over this.

Yes, I know you love it ever so much. ..... yes, I know there were boobies in the lounge thread.

WAIT... there are cars AND boobies?!?!?! Hell, go back now!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Well I have no idea what all these back slapping are for but I want to be part of it................so here goes......thanks DY, all the mods and everyone for a great forum. Its given my life meaning :) and also given me the opportunity to f#ck around whilst still looking like actually doing my job :). This site has made me want to go to work everyday, just for the faster connection.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I find myself visiting this site all the time. What great info and an awesome forum to communicate. Thanks, looking forward everyday to being here.

Rick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, I concur....a dang good site!

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow one of my first posts. this is really old. i made this post on 12-3-03, which is almost 2 years ago.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
damn this is an old ass thread

·
Banned
9,227 Posts
And while I'm thanking the entire planet, I'd like to thank a guy I know named Earl.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HAHAHA. WOW that was a long time ago i cant believe it was brough back.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well I wasnt overe here in 2003 (was busy drooling at the Vauxhall Monaro back in the UK), but would also like to say thanks for a great site, I dont post much, but kill a lot of time reading what everybody has to say.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Red Devil said:
wow one of my first posts. this is really old. i made this post on 12-3-03, which is almost 2 years ago.
Really, did you even have your driver's license then? :wall:

j/k Padre :gr_jest:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts