LS1GTO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the best headers for the GTO in the market ?

·
Disaster
339 Posts
I think i'm going to have to change my pants after seeing those pics :bubbrub Those are awesome looking :drink:

·
Disaster
339 Posts
DevilYellow, have you had a chance to get your car on the street yet with the new LT's? By the looks of the pics, I'll take it as no :slap: :drink:

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
I never drove the car with them on there ..... it was snowy :(

Those are patriot heads I think not sure, so they are GM castings. Those were the custom made headers that the production ones will be based off of. Unfortunatly I dont have much more info than that. All I know is that I can't wait for them to be back on the car! They sounded awesome.

·
Disaster
339 Posts
DevilYellow said:
We'll they are not on the car anymore :( I've put 200 miles on my car in February. It'll beawhile before I get them back on.
:thumbs:

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Any tuning involved after installing the LTs?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Jethot Longtubes work well with the LS1 add a Cutout to it and you got yourself some mean Top End.
^ yes tunning will add more HP/TQ but its not mandatory.

·
The Root Of All Evil
23 Posts
Illmatic said:
Jethot Longtubes work well with the LS1 add a Cutout to it and you got yourself some mean Top End.
^ yes tunning will add more HP/TQ but its not mandatory.

Jethot do not make GTO headers right now (different than f-bodys). You would need two cutouts. Tunning is always a good ideal after a mod. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.