·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
CGM with Red Interior option

I think the red sets off the CGM color.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'll admit I'm not a fan of red anything.... for the stock 05 tails (or VX for that matter) look perfect on our CGM

·
Registered
510 Posts
ls2carlucci: Those graphite wheels look really good on CGM, I was close to getting some hyperblack ones but went with the tried and true silver. Kind of regretting it now! BTW, some headlightarmour would look good on your headlights and fogs.. Would blend it all in nicely. :)

Figured I'd post a few updated pictures of mine since I bought it little over a year ago... Did a little bit too it, lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
ls2carlucci: Those graphite wheels look really good on CGM, I was close to getting some hyperblack ones but went with the tried and true silver. Kind of regretting it now! BTW, some headlightarmour would look good on your headlights and fogs.. Would blend it all in nicely. :)
What % tint do you have on your tails and headlights? I hate it when there pure blacked out, but I like them at about your tint.

·
Registered
510 Posts
What % tint do you have on your tails and headlights? I hate it when there pure blacked out, but I like them at about your tint.
I have to agree unless it's on a black car so it blends it all in.... but then again I feel sorry for the people behind them.

I have light smoke (50%) on mine, just wanted them to blend in with the paint. I don't think anyone has ever noticed they're even tinted, lol. Installation was pretty easy and straight forward, just have to take your time.

·
Polski User
539 Posts
bump!

any more cgm gto's to show?

any monaro conversions in this color? some deep dish wheels and vz tails perhaps on a 1.5" drop?

·
Rarr Goes The Goat
29 Posts
Heres mine, bad quality it was taken from my phone.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 104 Posts