LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
>.>
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't come across many Torrid Red picture threads, so I thought I'd start one!

Post pics of your Red Beauty.

I'll start off with a pic of my stocker w/ spoiler delete.

Introducing; Scarlet:

If all goes as planned she will have black OEM 18's (unless I find a different rim I like in black), tinted tails/fogs/side markers/heads, and window tint with tax return. Also have a full detail in store, and going to get rid of those annoying spoiler plugs.

PS. I'm going for the red on black rims look, so far I haven't found another rim that looks good in black other than the OEM 18. Not big on black rims with a shine either.

·
I am G.O.N.E.
2,005 Posts

·
Omertà
5,296 Posts
As much as I hate to post these...here's Carl's {cquist} procharged beast.

·
Twin Hair Dryer Equipped
444 Posts

I need to get a better picture of the rear. I shaved off the "Pontiac" and "6.0" emblems and have a Grafex Werks Reflective Red "GTO" insert on the lower valance now. But this picture really just shows the awesome VX SS Tails!

I love my Arrest-me-Red... er... I mean TORRID Red Goat :shiner:

·
GRA
496 Posts
*This space reserved for when I pic mine back up from the body shop tomorrow*

:)

In the meantime, imagine Monaro front bumper, as-of-now unpainted banshee hood, painted rear bumper insert with red reflective gto letters, and stock 18" rims, lol.

Edit:

Leaving it bare cf for now. That's the only pic that came out ok tonight, I'll take more tomorrow. Needs rims and a spoiler now.

·
Registered
109 Posts

1 - 20 of 241 Posts