LS1GTO Forums banner

****Best Of Yellow Jacket****

32K views 180 replies 71 participants last post by  yellow 
#1 ·
Some one Did a Best OF Black and a Best oF Brazen so i figured i would start a Best of Yellow, decided to put it here to get more attention, so all yellows post up your pics.

See less See more
#8 ·
Here is some of the Blown Banana

:gears:

#12 ·
HRJ said:
You have some bird poop on your rear window.
Nope that's my Number 6 for Mark Martin who didn't do to well at Bristol tonight.

:madsign3:

#18 ·
05yellowbeast said:
Nope that's my Number 6 for Mark Martin who didn't do to well at Bristol tonight.

:madsign3:
LOL OMG... I thought it was bird poop too. I kept looking at that thinking wondering why anyone would take pics of a pooped on car. Now of course I can CLEARLY see a 6 :D

#21 ·
AlphaEden said:
You mean the inconsistent shades of grey doesn't bother you? lmfao
Not totally colorblind like dogs are supposed to be. But I have a hard time seeing different shades. I've been told my pics have alot of color difference issues, but I cant see them. Feel free to fix them if you'd like, God knows I can't.

#22 ·
HRJ said:
Not totally colorblind like dogs are supposed to be. But I have a hard time seeing different shades. I've been told my pics have alot of color difference issues, but I cant see them. Feel free to fix them if you'd like, God knows I can't.
lol, i hate greens, because i can cant see whats inside when its green, so i really hate the Green LCDs in our cars, god i want some blakc Drift Rs now HRJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.