LS1GTO Forums banner

141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
1 LITER DUC EATER
2,606 Posts
where did you guys get those stripes from?

·
Navy GTO
927 Posts
Nice, I just added the rear painted Valance...Thanks to the craftsmanship of Hockeyman...

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

Attached Images GOAT III.jpg (110.9 KB, 29 views)
GOAT IV.jpg (112.7 KB, 29 views)
I thought about doing the insert yellow, but didn't know if it'd look good Im having my stripes painted in yours go to low in my opinion I wish someone would photoshop yours so they stop at the edge of the trunk to give me an idea if it'd look good or not

·
Navy GTO
927 Posts
Dammit still haven't learned how to include photos in the quote lol

·
Toe Main
1,548 Posts
I thought about doing the insert yellow, but didn't know if it'd look good Im having my stripes painted in yours go to low in my opinion
Purchased mine with the stripes: if you think that's low the GOAT has Yellow Jackets in the side rear passenger windows. Just never took them off. Got a great deal on the GOAT though...

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
Looking great, Mikey!!

·
Gravity Brings Me Down
313 Posts
i found this awhile ago, then lost it......so here are my additions....

·
Compsognathus
3,048 Posts
Couple old pictures that I thought I had posted. Guess not.

·
Original Owners Club
9,472 Posts
The only way those pictures could have been more awesome is if you had a LS2 hood and some different wheels.

·
Compsognathus
3,048 Posts
The only way those pictures could have been more awesome is if you had a LS2 hood and some different wheels.
Lol. I like the cowl hood more than the LS2 hood. And I don't know if I should get those AZAs. The only way I would is if I could sell them for like double what I paid. What do you think they are worth? Black with a chrome lip in perfect shape with tires. And they are 19s.

·
Original Owners Club
9,472 Posts
Why would you sell them though? I always like that style wheel. :dunno:

Why not get them and see how they look? I am curious how they would look on your Goat.

·
Compsognathus
3,048 Posts
Why would you sell them though? I always like that style wheel. :dunno:

Why not get them and see how they look? I am curious how they would look on your Goat.
No doubt they would look good, but I think I'd rather go fast than look good. If I can double or triple my money on them why not?

·
Original Owners Club
9,472 Posts
I'm confident you can get back double what you pay, but I would personally keep the wheels lol.

P.S. You can't go too fast on the POS stock suspension. :stickpoke

·
i hv a sexywife
969 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
1 LITER DUC EATER
2,606 Posts
141 - 160 of 181 Posts