LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
In it til' the end
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone own or know anyone who does own a body shop in the Chicagoland area that would want to take on the job of fixing my baby through insurance?

I need a front fender, side skirts, door, door window glass, mirror, most of the rear 1/4 panel and possibly new bumbers depending on the clip condition for my entire driver side. On top of that I'm probably going to need a re-spray and two new stock 17"s if I can swing it. Its a pretty big job. I'd like to go through someone I know and someone I can work with closely, but I need to know ASAP.

Thanks guys! Help me get Kelly back on the road for the cruise!

If you or anyone you know is interested, have them call me at 630-207-6541. I'm Jeff.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hagerty Pontiac Villa Park on roosvelt rd
They did great job on my goat , boss of body shop own GTO to , and his great guy to work with.

·
The Shylock
144 Posts
BlueBeast17 said:
Anyone own or know anyone who does own a body shop in the Chicagoland area that would want to take on the job of fixing my baby through insurance?

I need a front fender, side skirts, door, door window glass, mirror, most of the rear 1/4 panel and possibly new bumbers depending on the clip condition for my entire driver side. On top of that I'm probably going to need a re-spray and two new stock 17"s if I can swing it. Its a pretty big job. I'd like to go through someone I know and someone I can work with closely, but I need to know ASAP.

Thanks guys! Help me get Kelly back on the road for the cruise!

If you or anyone you know is interested, have them call me at 630-207-6541. I'm Jeff.

Bump and Grind in Lockport fixed a couple of my buddies cars. I've never seen a collision shop paint a car that nice in my life. It's probably worth checking out.

·
'SEMPER FI' CGM Member
214 Posts
Hey Jeff well i had a lot of work done onATHENA when she got in her accident they did a really good job seems like nothing ever happened to her i know some of the guys seen her maybe they could tell you if they liked the work McCaron is one thats seen it well ill give you their info just ask for Rose and tell her i(luis) refered you.

Ward Auto Body Inc
9019 Grand Ave, River Grove, IL
708-453-8800

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
All of us have our body shops. Mine just bent my frame back on my GTP fixed both ends of the car and fixed the hood after I got rear ended and put into the wall on 90. I've been doing business with him for years. Jerry at Cliffs Body shop in West Chicago. If I told you the car had 98,000 miles on it, you wouldn't know it. It looks as good as my GTO does now.

One of our local MFBA members (Joe) is co-owner of Body Langauge in westmont. They work on high end cars as their main source of income. He did my trunk lid on my GTO and my wife's Intrepid when she got rear ended.

St. Charles collision is ok, they did work for us when I was at McCue and we subletted to them.

·
1994 Toyota Supra
2,586 Posts
Talk to wanablaze (Josh) he works in a body shop in Elgin, I had my car there, well known for their work and very friendly. It's called Royal Coach.

·
DAE HAN MIN GOOK!!!
1,925 Posts
A&L autobody- 1979 w. dundee in palatine. i've seen their work.... they mostly do european cars. i saw them piece together a CTS-V (almost every body panel was destroyed) about 2 years ago and it looked new once they were done. cant find any pics they posted though.

like CMNT said, everyone has their shops. it's ultimately up to you.

good luck in finding a shop though.

·
sluggo
45 Posts
wrecks auto rebuilders in crest hill 815 725 9999....fixed up my buddys 03cobra after he lost it showing off and we plowed a parked 80's s-10..reasonable return time. good luck
sluggo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts