LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wol Gemut
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Billet aluminum from ebay's brown cadillac, also a member here I believe. I had these powder coated a textured black to provide grip, to my knowledge they are unblemished, and I have been very happy with them. They are only available because I bought a set of the new knurled version, which, not even gonna lie, are awesome. But those were $162.90 (150+tax) and these are a mere $50.00 shipped.
Automotive tire Handwriting Font Rectangle Tire
a definite upgrade from GM's plastic parts bin.

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
447 Posts
Hmm....I'm kinda interested in these. What is your paypal?

·
Wol Gemut
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doc, they are sold already.

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
447 Posts

·
Wol Gemut
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sidebar: this is a picture of someone who maintains their interior like a top! How many miles do you have, zech912? Those steering wheel perforations? Magnificent!
thank you very much Joe. 38,500 miles. Shout-out to Redline for the steering wheel, they made the wheel flat-bottom and did the leather as well.

·
GTOless
7,146 Posts
thank you very much Joe. 38,500 miles. Shout-out to Redline for the steering wheel, they made the wheel flat-bottom and did the leather as well.
Moar pics of the steering wheel. I agree, your interior looks nice and clean.

·
Wol Gemut
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
This began as a Holden Sport Wheel I believe it is called. The hand grips at 10/2 and 8/4 were oem although I believe that Redline has an option where they put
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Steering part
those in. They offer two flat-bottom versions, mild and really flat, this is the mild version. They also offer the colored stripe in top center that is so popular these days, probably should have gotten that.

• Love
Reactions: Doc-Z
1 - 10 of 10 Posts