LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you snag up or did you see any good deals?

I bought a Amazon Recast for $100 off and the Fitbit Versa 2 for $129. Did not see too many other good deals out there unless you wanted to buy a TV.

·
Super Moderator
10,364 Posts
Got a Fast 92 Intake manifold factory direct for 20% off. So like 690 to my door.

We picked up a 55" Samsung TV for 327.

Those were probably the two biggies.

·
My other car has wings
425 Posts
I kept 100% of my money in my wallet. That seemed like a great deal at the time.
Got $300 off of a Maggie TVS2300

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,733 Posts
I bought two old Xbox One games at 70% last night, got a botanic gardens membership at 20% off with two free tickets to an event I want to go to, and bought an Instant Pot.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,733 Posts
30 lb weighted blanket. I've been hearing good stuff about them. Figured it was worth a try.
Oooh you went big time. Twin/full? You get one with a cover?

I only did twin 15lb and holy shit that thing is hard to pick up. I don't like it, boyfriend likes it but says it's hard to sleep with.

·
HGH Optimist
6,623 Posts
I was too lazy to look for any deals. Some people posted up their stuff, and I was like "Awww... I could've used that!"

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,147 Posts
Oooh you went big time. Twin/full? You get one with a cover?

I only did twin 15lb and holy shit that thing is hard to pick up. I don't like it, boyfriend likes it but says it's hard to sleep with.
Well, I'm a big boy. I was reading up on them and they said the 20 pounders were for people up to 240 lbs or so. I went with the 82" x 96". I figure go big or wish I had.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,733 Posts
Well, I'm a big boy. I was reading up on them and they said the 20 pounders were for people up to 240 lbs or so. I went with the 82" x 96". I figure go big or wish I had.
Good luck, hope you like it and can pick that damn thing up lol

·
My other car has wings
425 Posts
About right.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
The best deals I got were some cleaning supplies from Autogeek for 25% off and free shipping, Mavman fire extinguisher mount for like $30 off and a last minute purchase of a Noco 4000 amp jump pack for almost half off. I bought from GTOG8 and Obsessed Garage but only 5% off there.

I wanted skid plates and sliders for my 4Runner plus new suspension for the Goat but took it easy to pay things off.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,021 Posts
I picked up another Chinese TPMS for the GTO for cheap on Amazon, $31 and a display that well fit nicely in the center console. My old one was a cigarette lighter display but I couldn't close the ash tray door with it plugged in...and one of the sensors shit the bed. At $20 per replacement sensor, it was time for new.

As for stuff made in the USA; TrackSpec had a sale so I bought their GTO-specific hood vents the guy that makes for extinguisher seat-brackets for GTOs and G8s had a sale so snagged one of them.

I tried to buy from Maverick Man but his pricing on coilover covers did not reduce properly as he changed the website real-time during my shopping session and his email inbox is full...:rolleyes: As with most Mav Man stuff that isn't actual carbon fiber, it's elsewhere for cheaper so oh well.

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,873 Posts
I bought from Mav Man once. It took almost two years to get the product.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,093 Posts
I picked up a Pixel 3a for $299. The Pixel it is replacing lasted for 3 years, so hopefully this one will perform just as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts