LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos black gto was @ the car show @ 15 and vandyke today?

it had the sap and shaved emblems and filled spoiler holes...i met you @ the gathering back in july at dave and busters but i forgot your name on here

nice car dude still looking good!! you selling your radio yet?

-Ryan

·
Registered
277 Posts
That was me. Thanks, I wish I had the time to properly Zaino the car today. I'm not sellig the radio just yet. Maybe at the begining of the year.

Craig

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Allright sounds good man. Sorry I forgot your name on here. There is so many damn people on here. But anyways your car looked good. What shop did you get your rear end done at? Im looking to fill the holes for my spoiler before winter.

Keep me posted on the radio as you most definitely have a buyer!

-Ryan

·
Registered
233 Posts
Spoiler holes.

I curious where you went also.
I have the plugs in there now, but want to get them filled along with the ones for the Pontiac logo on the trunk.

·
Registered
277 Posts
My cousin's boyfriend did it at the shop he used to work at off Gratiot near 12 mile I don't remember the name. He is at a Vette shop now. It ran me $400. Autometric does good work. You can look them up.

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the place that he used to work at was autometric? I have heard of them before but didnt know if they did good work or whether or not they were pricey...

·
Registered
277 Posts
It was a different place but I've had work done there and they are good. They may be a little pricy but I'm not sure.
They put a new mounting bracket on the goat and charged me $150 for part and labor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts