LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys anyone out there interested in a Black/Red 6 speed I have one incoming I received the invoice yesterday and the car should be here in the next week or so. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Jason Feuerberg
Sewell Pontiac
214-956-3776
[email protected]

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Boy it's getting harder and harder to wait for the one I ordered...

Patience, young grasshopper, patience.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why wait I have one coming in the next week. If yours doesn't come in before mine, you know my policy about no MSRP markup and I will pick you up at the airport if you want.

·
Disaster
339 Posts
Z06J said:
Why wait I have one coming in the next week. If yours doesn't come in before mine, you know my policy about no MSRP markup and I will pick you up at the airport if you want.
How many do you guys have on order? Or do you just order one after the last one is sold. B/c in May or Early June I will get one. I am from Oklahoma and most dealers here are marking up the MSRP. And I take it by your last post that you don't. If thats the case, give me your name and # and I will be happy to do business with you, in a few months that is. :drink:

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know what you want to do. Jason Feuerberg 214-956-3776.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Well, since my aunt is my salesperson and my uncle runs the dealership, there's a little more than just cancelling my order. There's apparently quite a few available in the Detroit area - and my understanding is they are accepting supplier discounts on some. But I've waited it out this long - I'm probably sticking with my order through the long haul.
To be honest, since I probably should have waited until after I'm married to buy a new car in the first place, and I jumped the gun a bit to get a GTO, there's no real problem with waiting. The big problem is not knowing when the damn thing will get here. As near as I can tell my car has been in California over a month with no real update as to when it is going to be shipped across the country.

·
Registered
459 Posts
rschumacherfan1 said:
Well, since my aunt is my salesperson and my uncle runs the dealership, there's a little more than just cancelling my order. There's apparently quite a few available in the Detroit area - and my understanding is they are accepting supplier discounts on some. But I've waited it out this long - I'm probably sticking with my order through the long haul.
To be honest, since I probably should have waited until after I'm married to buy a new car in the first place, and I jumped the gun a bit to get a GTO, there's no real problem with waiting. The big problem is not knowing when the damn thing will get here. As near as I can tell my car has been in California over a month with no real update as to when it is going to be shipped across the country.
You and I had the same tpw and my car was not produced until the end of January. I hope you are not in the same boat. As near as I can tell from talking to my dealer and Pontiac, it was loaded on the boat Feb. 20.
Go Montoya :D

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Z06J said:
Jason,

My TPW was on 01/30/04. My dealer told me that my vehicle was built and has a VIN number. However, she couldn't tell me if my vehicle was on the ship that departed AUS on 02/19/04. As soon as I can verify that my vehicle is or isn't on the ship, then I'll know if I'll be making a trip to Dallas. Just for your info, I'm interested in a Impulse Blue/Blue interior/M6 (with the LS6 :drink: Just kidding :D ). I've already looked into flights from Albuquerque to Dallas for 2 and it's doable.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys the car is here. I just got it in today. Let me know who is interested. Black/Red 6 speed.

Thanks,

Jason Feuerberg

·
Registered
160 Posts
Z06J said:
Hey guys anyone out there interested in a Black/Red 6 speed I have one incoming I received the invoice yesterday and the car should be here in the next week or so. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Jason Feuerberg
Sewell Pontiac
214-956-3776
[email protected]

Jason,

I have same color combo with automatic, estimated to arrive end of March. Believed to have shipped out Feb 25. Looking to trade for 6 speed; dealer to dealer. I'm not a dealer but sounds like you are. Let me know.

Thanks,

slick50

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Jason,
Thanks for being sooo helpful re getting my black/red machine. We finally arived home tonight after putting 265 miles on our new baby. Good luck with your GTO sales. Sorry we couldn't make it to Dallas to get the unit you have. We did appreciate very much your dedication and willingness to help us. If anyone out there is thinking about a GTO you can't go past the Black/red 6 speed that Jason has for sale. Black is magic!
We were too far away from Jason and bought the identical car last night from a local dealer in Tampa, FL. We did have a red/red M6 ordered but got tired of waiting. We are now very pleased we didn't wait for the red an the black is just awesome. We couldn't be happier. Absolute joy to drive and looks beautiful.
Now for the mods. We intend to mod our car quite radically. Have many parts ordered and on their way - both performance and appearance. Will post photos as we go.
Great forum here. Has kept me sane these last few months and also very envious of you guys and gals who already had your cars for weeks. Mydealership claims there is more info about our cars available on this site than is provided by GM on the Pontiac site.
Keep up the great work.
Gordon
Orlando FL.

·
Registered
20 Posts
tpagto

Where did you find the Black/red M6 in tampa? I have had one on order in Clearwater since August and no invoice yet, though they do say it is on the boat.
I talked to Jason too and he was great. I almost went to Dallas, and may yet.

aussiegto said:
Hey Jason,
Thanks for being sooo helpful re getting my black/red machine. We finally arived home tonight after putting 265 miles on our new baby. Good luck with your GTO sales. Sorry we couldn't make it to Dallas to get the unit you have. We did appreciate very much your dedication and willingness to help us. If anyone out there is thinking about a GTO you can't go past the Black/red 6 speed that Jason has for sale. Black is magic!
We were too far away from Jason and bought the identical car last night from a local dealer in Tampa, FL. We did have a red/red M6 ordered but got tired of waiting. We are now very pleased we didn't wait for the red an the black is just awesome. We couldn't be happier. Absolute joy to drive and looks beautiful.
Now for the mods. We intend to mod our car quite radically. Have many parts ordered and on their way - both performance and appearance. Will post photos as we go.
Great forum here. Has kept me sane these last few months and also very envious of you guys and gals who already had your cars for weeks. Mydealership claims there is more info about our cars available on this site than is provided by GM on the Pontiac site.
Keep up the great work.
Gordon
Orlando FL.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys thanks for the great comments. Just trying to do my job. I am committed to this new Pontiac GTO and everyone who wants one. This is a terrific car from Pontiac and all the people I have spoken to about the car go to show you that the GTO name will not die. Thanks guys and anyone I can help get a car let me know and see if I can help.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By the way Gordon your ride will be awesome once you are done with it. I am glad you and your wife finally got what you wanted. Thanks again.

Thanks,

Jason Feuerberg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: James Rivard Pontiac

tpagto said:
Where did you find the Black/red M6 in tampa? I have had one on order in Clearwater since August and no invoice yet, though they do say it is on the boat.
I talked to Jason too and he was great. I almost went to Dallas, and may yet.
I have a red/red M6 ordered at James Rivard. Got sick of waiting for it and went to cancel the order so I could fly to Dallas and buy the one Jason has. We had decided that we liked the Black/red better anyway. I was in luck because Rivard had a Black/red delivered last week and the buyer didn't take it, so when I asked to cancel they offered me that on Thursday night. Went down Friday and drove her home!
Gordon

·
large member
105 Posts
Jason, Please give me a call Monday am on this one. Jim

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well GTOJim is now the proud owner of the Phantom Black/Red 6 speed. He just drove off with a big smile on his face. I am sure he will post pics when he gets a chance.

Jason

·
large member
105 Posts
Yep, guess Ill have to change my profile thingy now that Ive got a Phantom Black car instead of the Barbados Blue. Have to say good job to Jason at Sewell, he stuck to the MSRP deal I agreed to back in October when ordered originally. I always liked the Black/Red combo and better a car in the garage now than take the chance on late May/early June delivery with our world famous Dallas hailstorms here! Initial impressions: Solid driving automobile, I have to say the driving experience is similar to when I bought my 1990 Formula 5 speed, probably a similar power to weight ratio or something. One difference is this one is rattle free (and better be for the price!) Also, it is alot roomier inside with tons of legroom (Im 6'2 and and wish I weighed 250!) I have yet to decipher all the electro-doodads and will endeavor to set the clock right this afternoon. Well, bottom line is this is a nice present to me, I earned it (!) and plan to enjoy this car for a long time. Oh, when I went back to drive my 4x4 Tacoma, it was like driving a Massey-Ferguson! Jim

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Congrats to Jim for getting the goat and to Jason for taking care of him!!!
:thumbs: :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts