LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hung Like a Republican
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgV9mPj0reI&mode=related&search=

Maybe a repost. Never been in an Escalade but I thought this was pretty funny. Of course its American, so the brits call it rubbish as usual.

Here they talk about the Bling bling factor.

Never been a huge fan of the Escalade. I'd take a Porche or BMW suv anyday.

Although, now that I think about that, the Porche SUV looks like every car they make, the Carerra is the only one that breaks free - Porche + SUV - oh well, its just speed. Hmmmmmm... decisions decisions

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
im sorry, but I cant take gangsta bling advice from a guy with a brit accent. Thats like letting snoop dogg give a course on dinner table etiquitte*.
Chuch

·
Jimmy
1,364 Posts
lol, those guys crack me up !!

·
_.:LS1GTO:._
1,004 Posts
Lorider680 said:
im sorry, but I cant take gangsta bling advice from a guy with a brit accent. Thats like letting snoop dogg give a course on dinner table etiquitte*.
Chuch
+1

the only reason I don't hate these guys is becuase of the piece that they did on the our LS1/LS2 Aussie cousins.

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
WOW, he feels like a 6ft black rapper. Notice how all the rappers are black? Did they forget about white bread over here. Eminem?

·
Hung Like a Republican
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe, yea this video gave a laugh.

When those Brits got threw trashing the C6 I wanted to jump through the camera and k....

By the way, by the time they got done talking a bout the Escalade they made it sound like a clunker.

Is it that bad?? Anyone in here ridden or driven one, how does it compare to BMW, Acura, and Porche offerenings as far as quality, performance, ride comfort, etc??......

Ahhhh... those Brits:aus_flag: :patriot:

·
Jimmy
1,364 Posts
coastal_carolina said:
Hehe, yea this video gave a laugh.

When those Brits got threw trashing the C6 I wanted to jump through the camera and k....

By the way, by the time they got done talking a bout the Escalade they made it sound like a clunker.

Is it that bad?? Anyone in here ridden or driven one, how does it compare to BMW, Acura, and Porche offerenings as far as quality, performance, ride comfort, etc??......

Ahhhh... those Brits:aus_flag: :patriot:
It's not really that bad but for the price the interior should be better. The seats are not very supportive and the dash feels cheap.IMO Its not a performance vehicle and was never ment to be. If I had the autobahn available to me I wouldn't want one either. And for the record I think big wheels and spinners are stupid looking too....

·
One of tons more PBM's
535 Posts
I like the Escalade. Only that style and the previous style though. The new one looks like a bigger version of the SRX crossover.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have an escalade and i like it.

Its completely different from BMW or Porsche, the dont compare. I can still tow things with mine, Ive pulled our 27' hallett with it, thats something you wont see a bimmer or porsche doing any time soon. Just think of a silverado with some nicer features and you have an escalade.

the big SUVs that it competes with are much smaller, but they are nicer... it all depends on what you really want.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
HAHah, that episode was great! The best part was when he rolled his window down while driving past that one girl, he looked completely rediculous! HAHHA

-Dennis

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Yeah my parents have a denali, gmc version of the escalade from 2000 and its just a tahoe/yukon with some extra luxury.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts