LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for awhile. I do not have a gto yet, but will be buying
one. I am waiting to see how far the 04s go down once the 05s come out and
if I like the 05s enough to spend the money :) I already have a huge list of
mods written down to get going once I have one sitting in my garage!

BUT, I was wondering if the phantom black comes with the blue interior, or
if anybody knows what interior choices the 05s will have?

Thanks!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Welcome.......The black only comes with red or black as a choice of interior.....Blue comes with blue or black.....Silver gets red or black........Yellow gets black only.....Red gets red or black........Cosmos and Barbados are gone....Not sure about the 2 new colors...

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
Welcome.......The black only comes with red or black as a choice of interior.....Blue comes with blue or black.....Silver gets red or black........Yellow gets black only.....Red gets red or black........Cosmos and Barbados are gone....Not sure about the 2 new colors...
The two new colors are very likely going to both be black only for the interior (dark blue and dark grey). Doesn't it say in the eyes only 05 sales brochure that's posted around here someplace?

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
I saw on Car Domain an Australian HSV GTO owner. She had a yellow car. It had the most beautiful yellow accented interior I have ever seen in a car, even nicer than my red interior, the impulse blue leather, and the black one.

The monaros and the hsv's certainly have a lot more cooler stuff than our American goats......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts