LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
well bluetooth is nothing more the a name for a specific type of wireless connectivity between two electrionic devices...

but...

"Bluetooth" for our cars is a reference to the Holden Bluetooth kit that allows cell phones to be opperated hands free through the car stereo system. The kit is 400 bucks and can only be bought from JHP, its well worth every penny!!!! its a entire plug and play kit with no splicing or cutting or anything. what it does is, when you get a call, it mutes the stereo/pauses a CD and allows you to talk to the person on the other end through a mic that is on the A pillar. The DIC and raidio will say "voice in" when its active. There is also a button that comes with the kit that is multi-functional and is the control for the kit.

Hope this helps!

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
wheelerz28 said:
hard to set up?
If you can plug wires together, use a philips screw driver and can read (obviously ;) )then you should fly through it!!! It seriously too me 20 minutes to install the Holden kit and get it to work.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
The install is straight forward and you will have instructions to follow, just as gotzaGTO mentioned above. (thank you).

For further details and a picture of the complete genuine G.M. Holden Bluetooth kit, click here.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
ive been considering 1 for mine , but i gotta have a blue tooth phone first , lol

phone is prob gonna be a x-mas gift to myself , and ill prob be looking into getting this around then also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts