LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
352 Posts
I found it fairly easy by following the instructions that come with them. Hardest part for me was getting the damn springs back in. I had to buy a big ass pry bar to help me out.
They are pretty sweet though, help me out a hell of a lot at the track. Good luck on the install.

· Registered
18 Posts
You will need an external spring compression tool. Also, when you put the bags in the springs, it's a little easier if you fully deflate them, put the rubber cap to hold it deflated, then hwat the bags in very hot water. When you put the bags in the springs, put them in as high as they will go, Alsom the hole in the bottom for the hose is too small and you will have to drill it out and then deburr it.

I put mine in yesterday along with Koni adjustable shocks and urethane cradle bushings, :turbonaug but have not tried it yet.

· I break stuff!!!
2,956 Posts
if you got an auto put in neutral or its the biggest pain in the ass to get the springs in and out. Jack up the back end from the diff and then just use floor jacks to hold it. When we installed mine we ddint think to put the car in neutral to drop the suspension. After that it onlly took like 30 mins to do the other side. 4 ft pry is very important.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.