LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMR Fabrication Inc.:

"The rain down here finally let up enough that we got to the track last night. We bumped the nitrous jetting up 3 weeks ago and have been trying to go to the track ever since. Our goal was to get into the 10's with the stock long block and then install the 408 nitrous motor.
Our first run off the trailer, spinning through the 60 ft mark, was a [email protected] At this point we should have loaded it up on the trailer and went home but it was just too tempting to try and best the time with a better 60 ft. Unfortunately the next run we blew a head gasket and racing was over for the night. I think it had a 10.80 in it if we could have duplicated our typical 60 ft but oh well, at least we met our goal."

Right click and choose "save as".
http://www.bmrfabrication.com/10.98alt.mpg

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
[QUOTE='91 Formula]BMR Fabrication Inc.:

"The rain down here finally let up enough that we got to the track last night. We bumped the nitrous jetting up 3 weeks ago and have been trying to go to the track ever since. Our goal was to get into the 10's with the stock long block and then install the 408 nitrous motor.
Our first run off the trailer, spinning through the 60 ft mark, was a [email protected] At this point we should have loaded it up on the trailer and went home but it was just too tempting to try and best the time with a better 60 ft. Unfortunately the next run we blew a head gasket and racing was over for the night. I think it had a 10.80 in it if we could have duplicated our typical 60 ft but oh well, at least we met our goal."

Right click and choose "save as".
http://www.bmrfabrication.com/10.98alt.mpg[/QUOTE]

So guys and gals, should I tell him this is a repost? Almost word for word, actually? :)

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phobos512 said:
So guys and gals, should I tell him this is a repost? Almost word for word, actually? :)
Sorry dude. Didn't see the post. :hail:

Why even bother wasting your time posting a reply. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
10.98 is just as awesome the second time around!!!
:drink::drink:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
[QUOTE='91 Formula]Sorry dude. Didn't see the post. :hail:

Why even bother wasting your time posting a reply. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I never consider posting on here a waste of time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts