:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:D :D Thats great time . I love it!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

·
^^^^^^^^
434 Posts
im having broblems downloading it from BMR's website (not their fault) could ls1gto.com host the file if its not that big ? :D

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Sweet. I noticed the factory wheels on the back. I assume you have drag radials mounted on the factory wheels and street tires mounted on the chrome wheels.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Sweet!

·
^^^^^^^^
434 Posts
very nice on the run... i also didn't realise how nice those rims looks, especially at night , the front rim looks :thumbs:

·
Registered
36 Posts
FLORIT said:
Sweet. I noticed the factory wheels on the back. I assume you have drag radials mounted on the factory wheels and street tires mounted on the chrome wheels.
Yep, that's how it hooks so well..

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
speed_demon_fre said:
When you coming out with more parts for the car?

We should have heavy duty driveshafts available in the next few weeks and CV axles shortly thereafter. After that rear swaybars, pinion shim kits, differential cover w/upgraded mount bushings, off road H-pipes and for the serious crowd a tubular K-member :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
There are a few people on this board who have the strut tower braces...

·
Deuce and a Half
1,880 Posts
How strong is the rear-end in this car. How many 11 sec passes have you guys done with it? I am interested in buying this car but when I saw it in person, the rear-end looked awfully small. It is 3.46:1 right?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LiqTenExp said:
How strong is the rear-end in this car. How many 11 sec passes have you guys done with it? I am interested in buying this car but when I saw it in person, the rear-end looked awfully small. It is 3.46:1 right?

We have made six 11 second passes so far without any problems. The rearends are actually pretty strong, they just have weak posi units and CV axles. In fact, the ring and pinion has more gear contact area than a Ford 9". With a good posi unit and CV axles, it should hold up to 10 second passes, maybe even 9's. Our goal is to find out and whatever breaks, make it better!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very nice... did you spin or just spray it a little after the hole? What does the car run on nuts, 13.3 or so?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts