LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
475 Horsepower
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about BMR STB compared to Stock. I'm not sure where I saw this but I recall that someone said that the BMR Strut tower brace doesn't fit with the maggie installed and only the stock one does?!? Is there any plans for making a new STB that will work with people that have Maggies installed already.

·
475 Horsepower
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent, from looking at it... is it Stainless Steel or is it chromed?!? I would like to get it either painted or powdercoated to match the rest of the interior of the engine compartment. That is one reason I didn't go with the bling bling on the Maggie.

·
Registered
322 Posts
AnthonyP said:
Excellent, from looking at it... is it Stainless Steel or is it chromed?!? I would like to get it either painted or powdercoated to match the rest of the interior of the engine compartment. That is one reason I didn't go with the bling bling on the Maggie.
It's polished stainless (I believe), but i'm sure it can be powdercoated to whatever what you want/need.

Here is a link to what it looks like on mine...probably not exactly what you're looking for, but it'll give you an idea of what it looks like with the Mag.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/520157103/2565589930054308893uqrPDb

·
475 Horsepower
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup exactly what I was wondering!

That will do just fine just need to find someone local to do some powder coating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts