LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ludicrous Speed!
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least the 3 series ones do. I was bored at the shop today, changing tires on a customer's '03 325. Decided to try one on the Goat. Fit fine, just needed some hubcentric rings. Considering how many rims are out there for the BMW, both stock and aftermarket, this may be a good thing.

Found hubcentric rings here that should work, the 72.6mm outside diameter and 70.1mm inside should do the job.

Pics:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Any idea what offset those wheels you put on are? BMW wheels tend to have some really out there ones, like 15mm, from what I've seen. Try out a set of M3 wheels and let us know mm k? :)

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
phobos512 said:
Any idea what offset those wheels you put on are? BMW wheels tend to have some really out there ones, like 15mm, from what I've seen. Try out a set of M3 wheels and let us know mm k? :)
3 series cars, except for the M3, are right there with us. Everything else (5 and 7 series, as well as the M3 etc) are in the teens...

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
miscreant said:
3 series cars, except for the M3, are right there with us. Everything else (5 and 7 series, as well as the M3 etc) are in the teens...
That would figure since the M3 is the only one that has wheels I'm interested in.

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
762 Posts
Hmmmm....

Can you put that pontiac center cap in the BMW wheel?

I like that clean look just without the BMW logo.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
derf said:
Hmmmm....

He said he was just test fitting the wheels off a customer's BMW...they're not permanently installed.

·
Waiting for 400
1 Posts
derf said:
Hmmmm....

You can pop out the Roundel logo easily and the remaining hole is roughly 2 5/8 inch in diameter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts