LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone mounted BMW wheels on their Goat? I have a set that I was planning on using as winter wheels, however, a rep at Tirerack said that he would not recommend it since the wheel center in the BMW rim is larger than that on the GOAT. He felt that the fact that the BMW wheels would not be hub centric on the Goat would be a big issue, causing them to potentially come loose.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
broker08 said:
Has anyone mounted BMW wheels on their Goat? I have a set that I was planning on using as winter wheels, however, a rep at Tirerack said that he would not recommend it since the wheel center in the BMW rim is larger than that on the GOAT. He felt that the fact that the BMW wheels would not be hub centric on the Goat would be a big issue, causing them to potentially come loose.
Unless it is a special custom, most of these rims guys are running are designed for BMW 5x120mm or GM 5x120.65. Some run hub rings, some don't.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
ive never used hubcentric rings on any set of wheels , never had any problems , and ive been over 140mph

alot of wheels from the 90's and older never used hubcentric rings

1 - 3 of 3 Posts