LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to Thank everyone .... this site has been up for it's 6th week and we been growing more and more each day!

I've been working hard to keep the site the source for news and technical info and hopfully once the boat hits the shore and we send Tails out for recon we'll be the source for the fastest and nicest GTO's this side of the 'pond'.

:D

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Hey Thanks for setting it up and all YOUR hard work. I think this site will explode exponentially once the deliveries start.

BTW I had to turn in my spy boots because someone hijacked the ship to the San Francisco area.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
If you wouldn't have been drinkin Tails, that ship wouldn't have been hijacked. :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great site!!! It get s me through the day.:D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah, what everyone else said!!

Great job.:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
The site is great Devil, thank you!! If not for this site most of us would assume our dealers knew what they were talking about and we would rely on that. Now if you can just make it a GTO Christmas for all of us your work here would be done, for awhile!! Thanks again:thumbs:

·
Registered
835 Posts
you know when I ordered my GTO back in June (seems like years ago) my dealer told me it should be here around Oct 15. (at the time I said "yeah right!") I would have been going nuts without you. (oh wait, I'm going nuts with you ;) but in a good way)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Devil- Since I first found this site have discovered a lot of other that are specific to the new GTO or have Forums/threads devoted to it. This one is by far the best. Thanks for your work. I also admire your taste in color.

hada64

Yellow Jacket M6 on order

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
cvp33 said:
DY,

As always thanks for the great site! I also like the ability to change my title. Surprised no one has commented or changed theirs.

:cool:
I believe if you had been observant you would have seen my change some time ago.....They say the first thing that goes is the.....uh I forget.
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Not a lot of people check out their profiles too much. :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
I changed my profile yesterday. I can't believe the mistake I made with the misnaming the color of the '04 in my autosig. Bermuda? Barbados? oh well.:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts