LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You mean that you need an Aussie to tell you what is going on in your own backyard.
Try <www.hotrodline.com/feature/2004show/04cruznite/index.php>

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I just might cruise up there tomorrow and display the new muscle with the old!

Saturday, I'll be cruising from the Rose Bowl to Hooters in Santa Monica with a whole herd of 'stangs and Lightnings. After lunch we'll do Pacific Coast Highway to Topanga Canyon and do a run into the Valley! I will take lots of pictures and video!

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
GS455_65 said:
Michael, how did Bob's go. Was it worthwhile
I didn't go since I was getting the car prepped for the Rose Bowl cruise with the 'stangs. I may run up there in the next two weeks just to check it out. I'll keep ya'll informed when I do.

Are you planning on making a run there? Let me know if you do and we'll hook up. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm planning to be there 10/01. Arriving L.A. 09/30 0730hrs. driving down to San Marcos to vist a mate there, bach to Huntington Beach that night. Will be staying at Santa Clarita with another mate for the duration.
Going to El Mirage 10/02-03.
Have you been to the cruz night at Pomona, once a month at the NHRA Museum 4.30pm on. Next ones are on 09/01, 10/06, 11/03, and 12/01.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts