LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
What happened to the louvers in the hood? I thought the rules committee asked them to make them “innies” instead of “outties”, not remove them altogether. BTW, that body kit would sell like snowballs in hell. Any plans to market that?

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Hood

DevilYellow said:
Uuuuummmm....pic #2, the sideview, hood and where the windshield would be...by any chance is that 'cowl induction'? It seems a little fatter in the middle and rolls gently to the front and sides.... :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry about not replying sooner.(busy weekend).O.k.The louvers will be back,just recessed this time.We're going to flange them so we can change them if need be,plus we have a stock hood mold.Carbon stock hood....anyone?Sorry no cowl ram air,but maybe from the grille later(for the street application).The nose will now take stock grilles(was stickers).The fender now has a full flare,they used to taper in behind the wheel.This car has 24 days and counting before the next race!If I forgot any questions or you have more,shoot!Dave

·
Registered
51 Posts
Heheheh, I forgot the most important part.These parts as well as any thing else you see on the car are available! please call or pm me for pricing.Dave 586-405-2534

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Oh WOW!

Gto 5 said:
Heheheh, I forgot the most important part.These parts as well as any thing else you see on the car are available! please call or pm me for pricing.Dave 586-405-2534
Be still my heart....I gotta go to the Bank and see what's in the rainy day fund. :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'll take a check....... :) Let me know what you're interested in(not just you,anybody)and we'll figure it out.Dave

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Interested

Gto 5 said:
I'll take a check....... :) Let me know what you're interested in(not just you,anybody)and we'll figure it out.Dave
How about the whole car? :D I think the term is 'To die for'.

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Hmmmmm....

Gto 5 said:
We can just change the name in the window!
:D Take two kids, some Neon Tetras, and 2 ex-wives to go with a big FAT check? Maybe one arm, one leg, and one....other thing? We could always make it an automatic, right? They did pretty good on the Lolas. I'm a whiz with a Powerslide 2 speed! :D

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Autos

Gto 5 said:
I was with you untill the auto.autos are for quarter mile guys.Dave
Just thinking hard to drive a stick with the one remaining leg. Actually that Georgia Tech kid (probablya grandfather by now) did pretty good with the Can-Am auto back when. I always loved the way the wing tilted up like the speedbrake on a dive bomber going into the corners on the downshift. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts