·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you run those wheels as a DD?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
you cannot run bogarts daily. well unless your Bill gates and can buy a new set all the time. They are too light for the street, bend easily.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
talk to perdiu about running bogarts on the street. he is now running holeshot (IIRC) and they are doing fine.

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
I',m thinking maybe you can with the holeshot wheels. Perdiu claims his does for about 6000 miles now! I really hope so as I would love to run these MEAN looking wheels on my goat daily!

John

·
da slow kid of the bunch
3,885 Posts
Bogarts SUCK for daily driving on our heavy cars. I busted TWO fronts one at the track and one on the way to the track. After getting them replaced I sold them and bought a set of Holeshots. I have been daily driving on them for a few months without any issues. They look just as good as the Bogarts weigh the same, but most of all they cost less..

Here is a up close look. You can tell I looked it over real good see all the finger prints..

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks any pics on the car im seriously thinking of getting a set... i will still keep my factory 18's so i can swap them in and out....what tires do you have them wrapped in?

·
da slow kid of the bunch
3,885 Posts
luke0927 said:
Thanks any pics on the car im seriously thinking of getting a set... i will still keep my factory 18's so i can swap them in and out....what tires do you have them wrapped in?
fronts are 180 15's champion's
rears are Michey Thompson 275 50 15 Dr's

·
Registered
364 Posts
Those rims look awesome! I can't believe that the topic of "drag racing" style rims gets such few responses. :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i like 'em

·
Will the car ever run?
3,335 Posts
Do you have a part # on those wheels? Idea on Price?

·
Registered
14 Posts
cost?

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
Just ordered a set for a 05' guys. I will post pics!

John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts