LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
almost perfect just got my bogarts installed on my goat and the rears fit perfect just had to grind the fender 3mm on both side and bend the brake line very little.....the fronts i had to grind the calipers right above where it says gto very little im talking it took very little time test fiting and grinding little buy little....also added a 5mm spacer in the front and perfect car feels much much better and hooks hard on the street.....rears are 275/50/15 with a 15X8.5 bogarts D- 10's and the fronts are 165/60/15 with 15X3.5 bogarts D-10's...btw i got special lugs from bogart that roll all the way in the rim so they tightend and center the wheel almost all the way in...this is a must have or you need to buy longer studs....for how the car hooks on the street now they are well worth it....i will see in the rain but it's not a daily driver so it doesnt bother me much....my daily driver is a cyclone gray M6 2005 so i got the best of both worlds..:drink: .....well guys i know a bunch where asking if these fit and they do with very little mods....i will post pics tommorrow when its light out........jorge

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MadGoat said:
where's the pics dammit?

you know what they look like....the reason i got mine is because i saw yours and your goat is the baddest looking goat around.....jorge

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
:worthless:

·
Registered
309 Posts

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jon01 said:
How about this one? No pics needed. If the issue has been resolved you should have a mod open thread back up so it can be noted as such.
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96581

it has been resolved ......i dont know what else to do but wait to see if johnF logs on and post it....i just let my pride get involved and it got a little out of hand....stupid on my part i know but i am sorry it happened johnF is a pretty cool guy after we settled our stupid little grudge match we had......sorry again everyone..... jorge

·
'06 Red/Red 6 speed
18 Posts
ponyeatergto said:
it has been resolved ......i dont know what else to do but wait to see if johnF logs on and post it....i just let my pride get involved and it got a little out of hand....stupid on my part i know but i am sorry it happened johnF is a pretty cool guy after we settled our stupid little grudge match we had......sorry again everyone..... jorge
I guess its good that it's settled, cause that FL license number on your signature link video wasn't gonna allow you to hide much longer.

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr_Awesumm said:
I guess its good that it's settled, cause that FL license number on your signature link video wasn't gonna allow you to hide much longer.
i never hide thats why its there and i did'nt erase it.....like i said before know the whole story and then give opinions this was between me and him......and its settled end of story.....jorge

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pontiac_Boy_05 said:
How much did they cost ya?
i got them off a fellow member for 1200 bucks with brand new tires and the fronts where never used and the backs where used on four passes at the track thats it......that was lucky....jorge

·
Needs Directions
3,260 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts