LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a few days.. has anyone installed one? Being hesitant to pull trigger since I haven’t seen anyone post about it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
Go to the source (Seller)
Call or write him
He is the one selling them - I assume he is making a profit - therefore he is motivated
Ask him for references, he has outstanding credentials and I trust him (as do many others here)
He has always gone above and beyond in assistance, same logic as Maverick Man and Andy from Kollar.
All three of these guys rely on references and referrals for a lot of their business.

Insofar as members posting about install, well this website is getting less participation than before and not everyone likes Ducktail Spoilers,there are many different styles and some cover holes.

Buy the thing
Use PayPal
Use Amex card to pay PayPal - They will insure / protect you if you have doubts.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to the source (Seller)
Call or write him
He is the one selling them - I assume he is making a profit - therefore he is motivated
Ask him for references, he has outstanding credentials and I trust him (as do many others here)
He has always gone above and beyond in assistance, same logic as Maverick Man and Andy from Kollar.
All three of these guys rely on references and referrals for a lot of their business.

Insofar as members posting about install, well this website is getting less participation than before and not everyone likes Ducktail Spoilers,there are many different styles and some cover holes.

Buy the thing
Use PayPal
Use Amex card to pay PayPal - They will insure / protect you if you have doubts.
I don’t have any doubts from the man. I have purchased from him before. I did send an email two weeks ago but have not received a reply. I did decide to pull trigger so let’s see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts