1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
wow very nice, what are your mods?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
CONGRATS!! I guess that is out of the way!! You smashed through the 11's...11.5's in ice cold air??

Conditions???

·
Registered
276 Posts
update the sig!

What are your observations on the intake manifold. Ive heard some impressive gains.

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
i urge anyone who wants the fast 90 to do it..from stock intake to fast 90 we picked up 29 horses..we know this because we dynoed before and after intake swap.along with heads and cam,lt`s etc.....

·
Baby Elvis FTW!
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sjones99 said:
i urge anyone who wants the fast 90 to do it..from stock intake to fast 90 we picked up 29 horses..we know this because we dynoed before and after intake swap.
Im sure you didn't have a stock engine if you picked up 29 horses from the intake. I haven't dynoed the car so I don't know what I gained from it.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
sjones99 said:
i urge anyone who wants the fast 90 to do it..from stock intake to fast 90 we picked up 29 horses..we know this because we dynoed before and after intake swap.
then most say its not worth it. i've seen on the dyno 15 tops

·
Used to have one
4,734 Posts
Nice times! time for a cam now!:gears:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hell yeah bro, the air was good last night. I knew I should have went to the track :bomb: Time for that cam now:drink:

·
Baby Elvis FTW!
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CGCBandit said:
Hell yeah bro, the air was good last night. I knew I should have went to the track :bomb: Time for that cam now:drink:
I don't know if I want to do the cam yet. I'd like to stay bolt ons until the Bradenton event in January. I really need to buy a trailer and also upgrade my rear.

·
IKSWHTASOL
2,224 Posts
Wow, that is probably one of the most amazing feats I have read on this board. Congratulations on a super job well done.

BTW, since I was one of the doubters in the other thread...I would like to order my crow baked with a little humble dressing on the side. :D

1 - 20 of 128 Posts