LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just first started my new build. I did a Texas speed Darton sleeved 427 callies ultra billet crank and rods with carillio pistons. I also have a fast 102 and mamo motorsports v2 230 heads and a cam spec from Tony. I have a f1a94 but I need to tap into my map sensor for a boost gauge. Has anyone wired a aeroforce gauge into 2006 gto for boost and what wires did you tap into to the manual part of the gauge. Thank you to anyone that knows

·
Registered
815 Posts
Didnt wonna buy the kit offered and use that?
The input is 0-5 volts for the gauge so, would just need to tap into what ever wire it says for that signal. Simple wiring diagram, could look it up as I have the pdf's.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just don’t know what wire to pull of as signal and what wire to tap it to for the analog side of the gauge. If you have a diagram that tells what wires are what is really accurate it I think just 1 wire goes from the map the 1 wire on the gauges

·
Registered
815 Posts
Light green - Map sensor signal
Purple/White - Reference voltage
Black - Low reference

It should be the green one putting out the 0-5v signal needed.

I dont know what wire is needed for the gauge. Mine isnt that new nor do I have the additional harness But you should only have 2 input wires for it.

·
Administrator
9,525 Posts
Make sure the gauge doesn't load the circuit or it may affect the MAP readings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts