LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:gears: Saturday December 2nd in Gainesville Raceway - test-n-tuning for $25, Gamblers race for Pro/super Pro, and street cars, plus some exciting heads up racing for the ls1 and ls2 modified cars, and the infamous Turbo Biuck Street Limited class. Carshow with peer judging and swap meet. Check out our website at bopcracing.com for hotel information and pre-registration. Come and enjoy a day at the track with your buddies and with the rest of us underdogs.

event coordinator
fernando alvare

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
This sounds like an awesome event for sure....plus it'll be nice and cool by that time. This is an event not to be missed. Will be a nice fill in for Ga vs FL Iv and give all you guys a chance to try out some newly installed mods before the All-GTO Track Day in January.

I'm definitely in. See you there, Fernando.

·
Supercharged and a Warranty
434 Posts
I've known Fernando for years and he's all about racing. I know this will be one well organized good time. $25.00 to test and tune from 10-4 at Gainesville....what a deal. And for those of us that are a little more adventuresome, such as I, a wonderful gamblers race. Might be time for some of you guys out there to throw a dial in on your car and come play in my world. Anyways, this is a guaranteed good time & great weather conditions I am sure. I told Fernando to post this here because I knew he would get a great GTO turn out, I for one will be there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the support guys, I like the Florida vs GA thing sounds fun. If I can be any help with Q/A feel free to ask.

fernando

·
Hammer of Justice
722 Posts
i'll mark my callender, although i will have to make a decision once it gets closer to december, to many things floating about right now

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
ttt

A great event. There's always talk about "representing" the GTO, here's our chance. Here's a list of who's going so far. Let's expand it boys and girls. Fabulous facility, cool weather, $25 T & T!!!!!

1) JoeyD
2) GTO1369
3) GTO831??
4) Dredz172 ??
5) Doc GTO
6) Dbluegoat
7) Hardcore
8) Fraggercrue
9) jmart5736 ?? (get that pass will ya!!!)
10) REDGLOW360
11) SimpleGTO??
12) Ironmancan
13) youngpl???
14) WavyDavy
15) rosm187
16) John1151
17) V8blazer
18) Wipeout
19) Brazen06???

·
Girls Taking Over
1,437 Posts
Hey, of course I will be there. Probably won't race or anything but I will be there to spectate.
Tracy

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
GTO831 said:
Hey, of course I will be there. Probably won't race or anything but I will be there to spectate.
Tracy
And why not race???

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Done - Im in . . .

·
Girls Taking Over
1,437 Posts
Oh well, you know....can only have one car go up that far north.....LOL
shhhh, don't tell him I said that.....he'll kill me....LOL
Tracy

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
GTO831 said:
Tracy
:gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
GTO831 said:
Tracy
Say what???:confused: :secret: :wall:

·
Girls Taking Over
1,437 Posts
JoeyD said:
Say what???:confused: :secret: :wall:
guess what came in the mail today.....whew.....thank god I am still alive on that front.....LOL (if you think you will know)

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
GTO831 said:
guess what came in the mail today.....whew.....thank god I am still alive on that front.....LOL (if you think you will know)
I GOT IT....I GOT IT......YESSSSS!!!!!! WHO SAYS I'M OLD AND FEABLE?????

·
21,898 Posts
JoeyD said:
You need to come to this :judge: :judge:
was there ever a doubt? but of course I'll be there

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
was there ever a doubt? but of course I'll be there
Cool.......This will be a fun event for sure. I'm looking forward to it, more so since I missed out on DHII

·
21,898 Posts
JoeyD said:
Cool.......This will be a fun event for sure. I'm looking forward to it, more so since I missed out on DHII
I might back out of that since most of you guys missed out

1 - 20 of 87 Posts