1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
whats under the hood? stock..
825 Posts
wow dude good vid.

·
Registered
802 Posts
nice vid man, i bet you didnt forwarn those guys you raced that you were handing out buy one get one free ass whippins did ya?

·
7,835 Posts
yeah plus 1 on the pee in your butt racing. Awesome video. Kick his ass seabass.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fastgoat said:
Damn, wtf was deal with that RAM? That thing was movin'
srt-10 are viper motor pickups...and he had a 200shot on top of it.
Those are cool ass trucks

and thanks for the compliments everyone...I tried to make the vid amusing.

·
Resident SVT Defender
906 Posts
fastgoat said:
Damn, wtf was deal with that RAM? That thing was movin'
Yeah, 700hp will move a brick through the air pretty fast. Almost as fast as a 470hp GTO, apparently. :) Nice video, BTW!

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
798 Posts
great video. My favorite part was in the race with the VR4 and the Z06. The z06 cameraman watched the VR4 fall away, and then he goes to look out the driver window for the GTO, but then he realized his mistake as the GTO was easily viewable out the front windshield hehehe.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Daamn good runs.
+1 for the vid :)

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
pee in your butt racing wtf lol dude. ur crzyu. good video

edit: hahaha just finished it. that "damn, i think ive won" clip is fkn hilarious

·
'SEMPER FI' CGM Member
214 Posts
++++++20million real nice runs. what mods do you have???

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Good vid! Kinda reminds me of Tampa . . .but I know it's all computer generated! =-)

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Blast2Hell said:
great video. My favorite part was in the race with the VR4 and the Z06. The z06 cameraman watched the VR4 fall away, and then he goes to look out the driver window for the GTO, but then he realized his mistake as the GTO was easily viewable out the front windshield hehehe.
+1 :gears:

·
Its not a real hemi
902 Posts
PEE IN YOUR BUTT RACING!!! I freakin love it! Can I be a member, OMFG ROFL!!! I might actually have vinyls made.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts