LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have in stock the new 2.5 inch cat back by Borla all stainless of course, with mufflers, e-mail for priceing.

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Pic's?

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Opticz06 said:
We have in stock the new 2.5 inch cat back by Borla all stainless of course, with mufflers, e-mail for priceing.
Seriously, when you make new hardware posts everybody is going to want pictures, both installed and out of the car. It's almost a waste without them because few people are going to spend a lot of money on something they can't see. I'm in the market for sure on headers but without clear photos I can't make my decision. So I'll check back here from time to time in the hopes you decide to post some pictures.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
im sorry, i dont mean to sound like a jerk. but i think MDMC needs to get up to speed. they are posting new hardware announcements w/o pics or pricing info. they are posting vids w/o sound. and their website gives minimal info. i am not at all impressed and i would hesitate from buying from them for these reasons alone.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I can understand not posting prices for competitive reasons. Probably don't want to start a bidding war (although the word on pricing is sure to get onto this board eventually.) As for videos without sound, if you're selling an exhaust system, no sound is a no-no. What's the point?

I have zero experience with MDMC, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Bottom line, though, I'm not in the market for cat-backs and exhaust. I want long tube headers that bolt to the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys sorry you have not seen the prior posts with this link for the sound of the exhaust I put up a month ago click to hear it http://www.moderndaymusclecars.com/gto/exhaustsounds.rm . It is from the video you saw, yes the un clear one, that tape got hot so we will have to make another when the car has the 455CID engine back in it in a few weeks.

As for the photos I will get you clear ones today of the headers so you can see what you are looking at buying. As for the pricing I can not post it for the same reasons mentioned in the above post I do not want a bidding war between vendors going on. Items to come from MDMC in the next three week are:

455CID engines "550 to 700HP"
D-1 and P-1 Procharger kits
Heads cam packages
Long Tube Headers "Now taking orders"
4 inch inductions systems
2.5 inch cat backs by borla "Now taking orders"

Cheers
MDMC LLC. :thumbs:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Hmmm, let's see, I would imagine that Borla's system bolts right up to the factory system, uses there high flow mufflers, maybe an adjustable plate section, and exits out through the stock location.

This system would follow pretty much all stock routing of course would be my guess. So pictures other than what Borla's distinguished tips look like aren't that necessary.

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Of course it's Real Player media, that I am locked out of at work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts