LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Borla cat-back system yesterday from JEGS, also K&N filter can't wait, I should have it by Friday!!!! :cool:

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
cool. enjoy it :) and welcome to the forums

·
KBAS
221 Posts
Probably covered, but... does anyone have any vid with audio or just straight audio of what some of these exhaust systems sound like? I like it now, but could stand to go a little louder, but don't want any down shifting "pops".

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phobos512- oh! i painted my brake calipers red. it really looks good. I'm also planning on replacing stock rims I'm looking for 5 spoke chrome 17's no luck so far!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just got my Borla exhaust from JEGS got here friday like they said :hail: i will try and get it installed by this weekend :) i just got my windows tinted looks good.. i'm looking at a set of smoothies from boyd but will have to wait till spring "Michigan winter on its way".. I'm missing my 01 CamaroSS less and less :) everyday

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got BORLA? i got the system installed today, fit was good, shop took about 1 1/2 hrs
from lift up to lift down.. sound is nice and smooth, still loud but a smoother sound. i was told it should add 10-12 HP, 10-15 Torque.. can't tell a difference in acceleration, but my Goat only has 2,400 miles on it, got it in July, it will improve when it gets a little more miles on it. ....

·
Banned
915 Posts
Did you dyno this car before the mod.'s? Wish you did. I thinking to do the same mods you did and maybe some headers. I am still learning some tips around here before I finally decide on what to do. I am not sure you could tell the difference before and after for just 10 hp unless you dyno. Tell me more about how your car compares with stock now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts