LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I forget the name of the guy that came up to me at the magnaflow event, but, I had someone come up to me saying my front right wheel was bouncing, and that he had it on video. I have had it checked, and everything seems fine. If you, who ever you are, can send a short 5 second video clip, i'd appriciate it much. thank you. Sorry for forgetting your name. hehe

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Hey, I'll Check The Video Again. My Sister Was Taking The Video And I Asked Her To Get It In Case You Wanted To C It.

We Both Saw The Bouncing, It Was Bouncing At All Speeds.

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Bounce...

Hey Rvolt,

Bad News, My Sister Taped The Rear Wheel And Not The Front.... Oh Well, Check Your Strut Bushing, Strut And Sway End Links...

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I agree with jbk.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah, if im the mad man, and im always telling people to calm down, then jim (4bktvet) is absolutely insane. lol.

Edit: thanks 2qwk. if ucouldsend the video clip, im wondering if ur looking at the right gto. mine seems fine.

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Hey Rvolt,

The Clip Is On Disc And My Computer Is Down And As Said Earlier, My Sister Got The Rear Wheel. She Did Get The Front One Momentarily But The Anti Jitter Function Of The Camcorder Seemed To Buffer The Movement Out.

Oh And I'm Pretty Sure It Was You Rvolt, If I Remember, Your Were Ridin With A Female Blonde And Your Rear Bumper Is Plain With One Of Your Stickers...

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea... shit. Ok well im bringing it in tomarow.

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
1,113 Posts
don't lie, they were bouncing for a reason...

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
I Doubt The Dealer Is Gonna Have Someone Follow To Look For The Bounce.... They May Give You The Famous, "unable To Duplicate" Bs.

You May Wanna Have Someone Drive It And You Follow Along And See For Yourself...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts