LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new in the box NOS steering wheel stitched in Bermuda Blue. Looking at eBay a gray stitched one went for $500 plus shipping. I haven’t seen a blue one listed in years.

$425 plus shipping.

·
2006GTO M6 dd-drag-roadcourse
1,508 Posts
Damn wish i had 500 expendable bones right now

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowering it to $450.. thats my bottom line on it or else it goes to sit on my shelf of NOS GTO parts. Also this is for an 05-06 but will fit an 04 with no modifications. If you try putting an 04 wheel in an 05-06 you have to modify it..

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks even better in person, it almost makes you not want to install it lol. I will get some better pics of it over the weekend

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for some reason it won’t let me edit the first post... $450 shipped.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am just getting over the flu NOT CORONA I've been out of work 3 weeks & 4 days TRUST ME if that didn't happen this would've been LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG GONE because I would've bought it. It's a beautiful piece indeed.

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am just getting over the flu NOT CORONA I've been out of work 3 weeks & 4 days TRUST ME if that didn't happen this would've been LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG GONE because I would've bought it. It's a beautiful piece indeed.
Good to hear it wasn’t the corona. I lost an Aunt to it a couple weeks ago, and my parents both had it, but luckily they got a mild case without the breathing issues.

·
Registered
230 Posts
VERY SORRY to hear about your aunt but overjoyed that your parents beat it!!!!! Talk about a mixed bag of emotions. I'm a Philadelphia firefighter I got the flu while on duty after responding to a call of an older female complaining of a headache & shortness of breath about 3 days later I'm down & out with a 100 degree fever. I tested negative for COVID19 though. In fact I went to my private physician I was never sick enough to warrant a trip to the ER. Lots of liquids, lots of rest & NyQuil every night. The person I was transporting passed away from a massive heart attack she had the next day in the CCU, she wasn't tested for COVID19, she never showed the symptoms of it.

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VERY SORRY to hear about your aunt but overjoyed that your parents beat it!!!!! Talk about a mixed bag of emotions. I'm a Philadelphia firefighter I got the flu while on duty after responding to a call of an older female complaining of a headache & shortness of breath about 3 days later I'm down & out with a 100 degree fever. I tested negative for COVID19 though. In fact I went to my private physician I was never sick enough to warrant a trip to the ER. Lots of liquids, lots of rest & NyQuil every night. The person I was transporting passed away from a massive heart attack she had the next day in the CCU, she wasn't tested for COVID19, she never showed the symptoms of it.
Thank you! If you want to really talk about a mixed bag of emotions, my cousin (her son) had his first kid a few hours after she passed. Crazy stuff. Be safe out there when you go back to work!

·
Freedom Fighter
767 Posts
Headache and shortness of breath are symptoms though. When was this? I felt worse than I ever did in my life on jan 31. Chest discomfort, fever and awful headache. Had my wife drive me to urgent care. There weren't tests back then for coronavirus and I was neg for flu. I think it was covid here earlier than anyone thought. A family member is also a philly firefighter at academy and comly and he got covid. Thank you for your service!

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$425 plus shipping

·
GTOless
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump..updated the price in the original post

1 - 15 of 15 Posts