LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumbs: At 1400 hours I am going to the dealership to take delivery of my GTO. Can't wait!!!! I will be sure to post the pictures. This is such a great website and I want to thank the other members for your knowledge and feedback in answering my questions. :thumbs:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TPW was 09/22/03.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Congrats!!! So are you leaving now and waiting in the dealers parking lot??!!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
524 Posts
04GOAT said:
Congrats mine is due in this week!

Again, hope not the proverbial "due in this week" congrats to both. Hope TPR has his car. I have noticed that folks who pick up cars tend not to be on line for a while... :thumbs:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hi all. I just got parked the GTO in my garage. I absolutely love this car. Definately plenty of power and the ride is incredibly smooth. When I picked the car up today it had 26 miles. At least the snow held off for the ride home. I will be emailing the pictures to DY to be posted. Thanks for all your replies. I hope many more GTO's start arriving so others can bring their GTO's home.

·
Registered
524 Posts
TprGTO said:
Hi all. I just got parked the GTO in my garage. I absolutely love this car. Definately plenty of power and the ride is incredibly smooth. When I picked the car up today it had 26 miles. At least the snow held off for the ride home. I will be emailing the pictures to DY to be posted. Thanks for all your replies. I hope many more GTO's start arriving so others can bring their GTO's home.
Congrats TPR. Looks like you going get 6-12 inches the next couple days. Glad is safe and sound under cover.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
QUOTE=TprGTO]Hi all. I just got parked the GTO in my garage. I absolutely love this car. Definately plenty of power and the ride is incredibly smooth. When I picked the car up today it had 26 miles. At least the snow held off for the ride home. I will be emailing the pictures to DY to be posted. Thanks for all your replies. I hope many more GTO's start arriving so others can bring their GTO's home.[/QUOTE]

:D Thats Great news Congrats to you TprGto :drink: :drink:
Now you can drool over it while it snows the next few days :p

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D Thats Great news Congrats to you TprGto :drink: :drink:
Now you can drool over it while it snows the next few days :p[/QUOTE]

That is so true. :) I'm going to be working the next couple of days, so the only vehicle I will be driving is the cruiser.

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Hi TprGTO, Congrats on your car! :thumbs: :thumbs: You got it just in time to miss the snow. :D Mine got to the dealer today but I will not miss the snow :( picking it up on Wednesday. Looking forward to you posting more pics! :D :D GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Superwildcat said:
Hi TprGTO, Congrats on your car! :thumbs: :thumbs: You got it just in time to miss the snow. :D Mine got to the dealer today but I will not miss the snow :( picking it up on Wednesday. Looking forward to you posting more pics! :D :D GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :thumbs:
:thumbs: :D Congrads to you and I am very happy that your GTO "FINALLY" got to the dealership. You will definately agree that the wait was worth it. When I was driving home from the dealership (I live an hour and ten minutes away) I counted seven Ford Mustangs. Besides my GTO, none. The more I thought about that, the more I realize just how common Mustangs are. I don't think the GTO will ever be labeled a "Common Sight." I am looking forward to seeing your pictures posted when you get them. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts