LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link for the video. No cpmplaints about the quality please. My camcorder is an old one so I have to be creative to get it on the net.

http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=274E8A51-9CF6-4BD6-A463-DDE138BEE889

If anyone wants to host it on LS1GTO then let me know. It is in MPEG format and 13 megs in size. Streetfire shows it in a small layout so it is hard to watch the shaft yoke fly. If somone hosts it then we can watch it in a larger format!

Let me know!!!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Ouch...

Doc, I just went and got my sister a new camera for a great deal. You might wanna think about updating that bad boy. You can get out the door at Best Buy with the service plan for under $500 with a nice camera in hand!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. I ask for one at Christmas but my wife got me something different. Looks like I'll be getting one soon!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mike24 said:
Bet his 60ft time was awsome :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest:
I don't think he even made 60 feet that trip . . .

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
Nice Doc, wish we didnt have any cars break down that day

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Easy said:
how much power was he making? do they sell driveshaft safety loops for these cars?
He is in the upper 400s I would imagine and yes they make DS safety loops... BMR makes them (sponsor to teh left).

And I think he made it further down the track than I did...LOL I made it all of 40ft maybe... but maybe 5ft before my car stopped moving under power.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts