LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moved in today...in the middle of moving in boxes...putting tougether ikea furniture and hanging my new HD LCD on the wall pictures to follow...HELLO BROOKLYN! :pimp:

·
You held down the T/C button?
3,696 Posts
EG GTO said:
Kool, whens the first party?:drink:
LOL.. Yeah, and the landlord will probably toss him out by the first weekend with this group!!
:gr_jest:

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
207 said:
LOL.. Yeah, and the landlord will probably toss him out by the first weekend with this group!!
:gr_jest:
Come on down 207 and get some use outta that easy pass, LOL

·
You held down the T/C button?
3,696 Posts
Now that I have those passes I guess I'll have to!! But it'll have to be something on a Saturday or Sunday.
Can't make the cruise on the 14th though, I'll be in FL.

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys...i'll see everyone at the LI cruise

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
man i moved in a week ago to my place and i'm still living outta boxes and haven't gotten furniture delivered yet :(

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
Make sure you don't leave all the boxes for your new stuff on the sidewalk.

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GT086 said:
Make sure you don't leave all the boxes for your new stuff on the sidewalk.
typical white people lmao! :bootyshak
i got all my stuff delivered...HDTV cablevision...Digital Phone...High speed internet for like $100 a month, no a bad deal IMO
stuff is going good...and the neighborhood is actually very nice, RYAN! :pimp: hah

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i spent the night...2 nights already...so there! lol just kidding
getting the windows done next saturday by a friend of the senior citizen, oh i mean devil...hah
No problems around here as of yet tho, only thing is the train is a little loud (i am RIGHT across the street, i did expect the noise tho) and there is a bunch of 3 - 4 year olds running around blasting la cu caracha at like 1:30 on the street in front...i can deal with that too...overall i like it so far

·
2004 Torch Red Corvette Coupe
657 Posts
nsofokles said:
i spent the night...2 nights already...so there! lol just kidding
getting the windows done next saturday by a friend of the senior citizen, oh i mean devil...hah
No problems around here as of yet tho, only thing is the train is a little loud (i am RIGHT across the street, i did expect the noise tho) and there is a bunch of 3 - 4 year olds running around blasting la cu caracha at like 1:30 on the street in front...i can deal with that too...overall i like it so far

By the way.......Those arent FIREWORKS your listening to at night!!!!!!!!:turbonaug :bootyshak

God Created Policemen/women so even Firemen(ducks) would have Heroes!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts