LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Awesome friday so far, 65mph cruise on the highway, guy in an srt-10 pulls up, we hammer it, he pulls a length on me instantly, by the time I hit second I start coming up fast but he's also starting to pull even more, what I realized is - these cars completely lose everything due to drag at around 100mph so once we got to around 110mph I had him by about half a length and we slowed down, awesome guy - we pulled over to the side chatted a bit, that thing at WOT sounds incredible.

Older guy in a C2 396 vette with a four barrel carb and some head work gets on the side of me at the light on the service road, light changes I launch at 2200rpm with t/c off, car instantly hooks, unfortunately so does his - he instantly puts two lengths on me, by the time I hit third; I've got a quarter panel on him then I start pulling, we let off once the lanes merged - gave a thumbs up and went on our marry way.

Last two races, on my way home from work a complete car full of wigger douchebags get on the side of me in an 03-04 STi with a fart cannon, they start laughing and asking me if my car is a Grand Prix, I laugh and ask them to go from a roll - you know the drill - 60mph roll dump it into second, by the time i'm in overdrive I have about three lengths on them, I intentionally slow down to let them attempt the rice fly by but unfortunately for them it was a no fly zone. :) I instantly got back on the hammer and put another four lengths on them then slowed down and waited for them to get on the side of me, but they instantly took the next exit and got off. Poor guys, they had their girl friends in the back too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
holy shit

·
Incognito
1,433 Posts

·
Ho's b4 Bro's
2,148 Posts
Walter said:
Awesome friday so far, 65mph cruise on the highway, guy in an srt-10 pulls up, we hammer it, he pulls a length on me instantly, by the time I hit second...
:huh:

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
John Doe said:
That's a great first post!

haha +1

Nice kills, sounded like a lot of fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts