LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walmart recently opened a store right next to my house does anyone know if they have the gallon jugs of Mobil1? autozone and advanced do not have them? if i do get a gallon i should get 2 extra qts right?

·
Reads Fine Print
147 Posts
I am definitely bad with numbers/conversions...but I think there are 4qts in a gallon. I bought a 5qt container (and another 1qt) at Wal-Mart for my 500mi break-in oil change last month. So, at least around here Wal-Mart does stock 1.25gal containers of Mobil1 5w-30.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good ill stop by there and pick it up now i have do decide if it worth my time to crawl under there and change it and then get rid of the oil... or i can pay a chevy dealer next of my house $6 if i bring them the oil.....

·
1 of 262
10,335 Posts
holmesstar said:
I haven't found bulk packaged 0-40 anywhere in town....only the standard weights. I'd love to know where to buy in bulk!
No one sells Mobil 1 in bulk... 5qts from Wal-mart is about it.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jontall said:
No one sells Mobil 1 in bulk... 5qts from Wal-mart is about it.

almost $22 buck i just picked some up....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Amen to that Amsoil for me I read and learn some people don't

·
smurfin' fly-by...
1,482 Posts
$20.40 in my area for the 5qt jug.

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
holmesstar said:
I haven't found bulk packaged 0-40 anywhere in town....only the standard weights. I'd love to know where to buy in bulk!

I have seen 5-quart jugs of M1 0w40 at Walmart in the past.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bring it by Luke, Our shipment of Amsoil will be here next week :)

ill see you sometime next week work's got me locked down right now....

·
06 m6
164 Posts
same, 22.00 a jug. bought 6 for the gto and 6 for the truck. then 10 oil filters. lucked out they use the same filter. I'm good for the year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts