LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Went over to the darkside.
970 Posts
Congrats........forget the Astro game Sunday and come out to HRP......YOU KNOW you can't wait to run her a time or two. :gears: :gears: :gears:

·
7.4 Liter
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No doubt...I'm going Friday weather permitting. I'm gonna have to put the Nittos on tomorrow though, I think I burnt the BFGs up on the way home. :gears:

I've had the tickets a long time. We bought them when we though the game might actually mean something. Last home game vs. the Cards.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Hehehehe....awesome, ain't it. :)

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Oh, I believe it......My S-Cam is like a drug.

·
970 Posts
Pardon my newbie question.............

What actually happened...........is it quicker off the line, got a better 30 mph punch........come on, you gotta tell.........you have to, it's killing you. :D :D :D

If you are going Friday, shoot me a pm and I may meet you there. Will bring the camcorder and maybe get a video or two.

We won't race each other.

Because.................

I
don't
want
to
get
my
A**
kicked.

·
970 Posts
Cam, headers, and torque convertor. Should put Ole Girl in the very low 12's. $4500

Pam and my vacations this year, Vegas and New England. $3000

Dodging double ought buck shot from the .12 gauge aimed at me by my better half.............priceless.

:D :D :D

·
7.4 Liter
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
1.) When Chuck asked have you heard it? No. He started her up, biggest SEG since I bought the goat. Chuck: “ Is that ridiculous enough for ya?” Randall: "Will it make the power?"
2.) Dyno tune...wow good numbers. Man that Corsa is LOUD!!!
3.) Nailed it around 30 mph on 249, biggest SEG since SEG above.
4.) Got three compliments on it on the way home. One at a red light from a guy riding a rice rocket.
I've only driven it about 60 miles since I left HPE, but it seems very drivable. Very little shake at idle, a little more when coming to a stop. Normal driving in traffic I can hardly tell it's there except I must have the windows down and the radio off. When you pour the coals to her though, it's good night nurse.

·
Burnin Blk Gold ... Texas 'T'
770 Posts
:thumbs: ... Get mine next week ... nice to hear good feedback on it

·
Registered
907 Posts
Welcome to the "C" Cam club. It's the Best drug a person could buy...

·
R.I.P. Drifter and Robert
1,437 Posts
Does it shake like mine? By the way what kind of numbers did you put down? And I know it is the best money you ever spent already I do not have to ask.

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
juicels2gto said:
Does it shake like mine? By the way what kind of numbers did you put down? And I know it is the best money you ever spent already I do not have to ask.
A little birdy told me 435 on the Mustang. That car is making great power.

·
Crack Open a Fresh Baileys
811 Posts
juicels2gto said:
Does it shake like mine?
There's no way! Yours shakes like a wet dog. :D

·
7.4 Liter
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep...435 on the Mustang. That's +77 rwhp. Speaking of 'stangs...I was mmob and ran across one on 45 a few minutes ago that thought he was hungry for cabrito, he lost his appetite quick (real quick). It doesn't shake when sitting still in D, but it does a little just before stopping and when you take your foot off the brake and coast to a roll. Ya...no doubt, best mod so far. Thanks.

·
6.6 Litres of Doom
2,242 Posts
Threads like this make me try and find as much stuff as possible to sell so i can get my cam quicker. Anybody need a 5.1 surround home theater system? Or some work done on their computer? Possibly an extremely nice BMX bike for their kid? Damn, I need to start my new job like...yesterday.

I want my TRex:whine:

·
Pop-Ice Master
392 Posts
HRJ said:
Oh, I believe it......My S-Cam is like a drug.
Almost as bad as

Congrats! Welcome to the club. :gears:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts