LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I doubt it! Dave Hill and company have such a tight lid on this thing no one but them and top brass know what's up.

Everything else is speculation and internet rumor. That was probably a custom job done for someone.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
There are sooo many rumors floating around. One a week it seems. It's like a rumor machine and then it's always someones, uncles, sisters, pet oranguatang that knows a renegade GM engineer on the Corvette team that has this important scoop on the car.

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
There are sooo many rumors floating around. One a week it seems. It's like a rumor machine and then it's always someones, uncles, sisters, pet oranguatang that knows a renegade GM engineer on the Corvette team that has this important scoop on the car.
Hey, I know that person! :p

·
Banned
504 Posts
nice Viper headlights!:slap:

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
The top photos looks like the car is in a race car fab shop getting modified for Showroom Stock racing (road racing).
Note the small fender flares on the rear.

The bottom photo looks like a photoshop job.
Especially the rear.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The four photos of the car on the jig is the production body. I talked to a friend this morning that is working on the project and had him pull up the site and he all but said that's it.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Let Tails take him to the bar and later that night see how much he talks :)

It's alot better than torture
Except for the morning after...........
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I dont think we could get much info out of him. But if I was a betting man the standard C6 will have over 400 horsepower.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Tails, you should be impervious to the "morning afterwards". :D

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Yea, someone who had never posted before on Corvetteforums.com who felt like contributing just so happened to be there when Chevy was filming it for a commercial. They then were kind enough to let him go back and get his camera. He then claims that some "econobox" (probably the new Malibu thank you) was loaded underneath it.

Now, no offense, I just cannot see GM with their next gen super secretive and most anticipated unveilings doing a commercial in a public place let alone letting somone go back and get their camera to take pictures of their *ace*.

Kinda follow me?

At least that was his story...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts