LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
15,754 Posts
This one had been sitting for a LONG time and it was brand new (c7's had come out)...they obviously sold it well below MSRP...but that's how much it was, regardless of you may think you have seen. When cars don't sell, they get to the point of just wanting to unload them. Maybe because socal also, where vettes are dime a dozen. Don't know, don't care..mit is what it is and there are other examples out there.

I've bought plenty of GM's well below what the internet tells you it should've been, lol....of course, this was pre internet and these were carry overs (1996 in 1997, 1998 in 1999 and so on), but have gotten really good deals post interent, as well.

·
Goats eat everything
327 Posts

·
Goats eat everything
327 Posts
Imagine if it had a cog setup you couldn't figure out.

·
Administrator
7,989 Posts
That car has been around with both owners and locations.

AZ, Canada, MD, MA, and OH.

·
Goats eat everything
327 Posts
I was also surprised to see it had 5 owners+-. Still, if it's a good car that's a heck of a deal. Looked like some owner transfers were to dealers, went over border to Canada then back to auction here. One weird thing was that Canada reported color as grey. I guess technically its not truly black and more likely a dark shade of grey but still something to check on its RPO codes. Really low miles and pics look clean. Id check it out if it was near me.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts