Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
9,227 Posts
speed_demon_freak said:
Is that car even for sale yet?
Yep, they're for sale. There's one at a dealer near me according to GMbuypower.com. My friend and I went to check it out today and it's sold, the owner is letting them show it off for a bit though, so it's roped off and nobody can get within 3 feet of it.

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
the worse part of all is that all those extra cars got wrecked cause of the two dumb asses in the intersection.... who ever is at fault, that insurace co. will be paying for a few cars.... wonder if they'll drop that idiot..... come on, thats a no brainer.

·
2004 Pontiac GTO
167 Posts
Looks to me like the white car and the green truck collided in the intersection, then the green truck spun around and contacted the Vette, pushing it into the Ford truck that was behind it...DOH!

That truck is pretty twisted up...the Vette has some fairly minor cosmetic damage.

·
23 psi
510 Posts
speed_demon_freak said:
Is that car even for sale yet?
It looks like that C6 is possibly driven by a GM PEP driver. You can tell by the little, white, rectangular sticker at the driver side bottom corner of the windshield. From these pictures I can't tell if that's THE sticker or not, but something is there. There's a ton of CTF (captured test fleet) C6s in the Detroit Metro area...

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Horizon chevrolet in naperville has a C6, driving by on saturday it was parked in front of the dealership with of course a crowd around it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts